We are growing! If you are interested in integrative and natural health, compounding, pharmacy and/or customer service we would like to hear from you.
Please send an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we the following job openings:
Pharmacy Technician – Vancouver (various locations)
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate, team-player to join our team as a Pharmacy Technician. This role works cohesively with the Pharmacist. He/She should be proficient with Kroll and be able to do blister packing, strip medications, compounding, prescription entry, as well as preparing adaptations and emergency supplies. Full and part-time positions are available. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
Pharmacist – Vancouver (various locations)
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate, team-player, who enjoys working with people. Good communication skills are essential, with a minimum of 2 years compounding pharmacy experience. Experience with Kroll is required. Natural Health experience is beneficial as we are an integrative pharmacy. Full and part-time positions available. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to be considered for this position. Thank you for your interest.
Natural Health Advisor – Vancouver (various locations)
We are looking for a compassionate, friendly, team-player, who enjoys working with people and has excellent knowledge of natural health care. Good communication skills and previous retail experience are required. Previous training in nutrition, holistic health and vitamins and supplement is also required. Daily duties include: customer consultation regarding natural health remedies, product ordering and in-store merchandising. Full time & part-time hours. Some weekends are required. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you. Please send a resume and cover letter today
Natural Health Advisor – customer service
Responsibilities of the Natural Health Consultant include:
• responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries and assisting in finding the right products to meet their needs
• opening orders, stocking shelves and rotating stock as needed
• creating displays and merchandising sale items
• running a till and providing additional assistance to other departments as required
• ensuring all retail and work spaces are kept clean
The ideal candidate for this position:
• must have some experience and knowledge in the natural health care industry
• is experienced in retail and has some knowledge in natural skin care as well
• can effectively recommend and sell products to customers
• is compassionate and a good listener
• is hardworking and a good team player
• is willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
This position is for a minimum of 3 days a week – Sunday, Monday and Friday. After 3 months you will be eligible for our bonus program as well.
If you think you are a good fit for our store, please reply with your resume!