We are growing! If you are interested in integrative health, pharmacy, natural health, compounding and customer service and you are great with people we’d like to hear from you!
Please send an email to: email@example.com
Currently we the following job openings:
Pharmacy Technician – West Vancouver & Vancouver
We are looking for a friendly, team-player to join our team as a Pharmacy Technician at our Vancouver and West Vancouver locations. This role works cohesively with the Pharmacist. He/She should be proficient with Kroll, Pharmacare systems, and be able to do blister packing, strip medications, compounding, prescription entry, as well as preparing adaptations and emergency supplies. Up to 40 hours per week. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
Customer Service – Edgemont Village
We are looking for a friendly, team-player, who enjoys working with people. Good communication skills and retail sales experience are required. Daily duties include: customer service, product ordering and in-store merchandising. 16-20 hours per week. Saturdays and/or Sundays are required. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you. Please contact us today!
Book-keeper/Accountant – Vancouver
Looking for a book keeper, with good communication skills to join our team. Must have experience in Simply Accounting. Pharmacy knowledge an asset. Specific duties include:
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Oversee Accounts Payable Clerk
- Oversee payroll
Pharmacist – Vancouver
We are looking for a friendly, team-player, who enjoys working with people to work 2 days at our New Westminster Pure Pharmacy location and 2 days at our Vancouver (Robson St.) location. Good communication skills are essential, with a minimum of 2 years compounding experience. Experience with Kroll is required. Natural Health experience beneficial as we are an integrative pharmacy. 30-40 hours per week. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to be considered for this position. Thank you for your interest.